GMC Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of GMC owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for GMC have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported GMC problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500A/C not working#1
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500poor lighting pattern#2
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500terrible headlights, poor visibility#3
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500A/C condensor leaking#4
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500A/C not working#5
- 2015 GMC YukonA/C doesn't work#6
- 2010 GMC Terraintransmission failure#7
- 2017 GMC Acadiavibration#8
- 2011 GMC Terrainengine stalls/shuts down while driving#9
- 2015 GMC Sierra 2500projector headlights are terrible#10