A/C Condenser Leaking
GM used leaky air conditioners that buckle under pressure in many 2014-2017 trucks and SUVs. Whether it's busted hoses or leaky condensors, thousands of GM owners are showing up to work with sweat stains down their back. It's such a widespr…Continue reading article "A/C Condenser Leaking"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Hvac Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- A/C condenser leaking in the 2014 Sierra 1500
- A/C not working in the 2014 Sierra 1500
- A/C not working in the 2015 Sierra 1500
- A/C doesn't work in the 2015 Yukon
- ac / heater malfunctioning in the 2004 Sierra 1500
- A/C not working properly in the 2016 Yukon
- AC working intermittently in the 2012 Acadia
A/C stopped working. Regular people can’t fix it due to equipment needed. Dealership charged me $150 just to tell me what’s wrong and then said it would be an additional $1,656 to have the condenser replaced in order to fix the problem. No A/C in Texas in the summer with 4 kids is not an option.